Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Chapel

We had a wonderful time worshiping the Lord today at El Shaddai. Everyone (almost everyone) was singing with their whole hearts to the Lord. We were about ready to close when I felt the Holy Spirit wanted me ask Farona and Kevin come up for prayer. They did. Daniel prayed for their healing. Farona has a rapid heart beat and it hurts but of course, Dr's here can find nothing wrong and Kevin has been stricken with Bells Palsy. We declare both are healed. But greater than that, one of the teenage boys said he wanted to get saved!!!! He came up even at the laughter of a couple of his friends. Pastor Samuel (who came today just to worship with us) prayed over him. GLORY HALLELUIA! Today will long be remembered by me. God is so good!! Good news is to be shared. Tomorrow Bible school begins!!!! Dan I know you are reading this, and I know you are rejoicing!

No comments: