Friday, March 6, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Good Morning! I'm so excited to have discovered a new way to do my blogs. This is so much easier than doing it right on the blog. So, you may be hearing from me a bit more.

Can you believe this? The temperature right now is 76 degrees….quite chilly compared to 85 or 90. It was so chilly last night, I couldn't bear bathing. Gary said he heated his water (a first).

We've been meeting with the Carpenters and Barbara every Thursday for Praise and Worship. It's such a refreshing time in the Presence of the Lord. And it's been a great time of fellowship. I wake up on Friday mornings with thoughts of that sweet time on my heart. The Lord said we should make a joyful noise and if you were to hear our off key blunders you'd say, yes, that's a noise all right, but God loves it. I know because the Holy Spirit shows up.

When we arrived at their house, Bev had camera in hand ready to go over to the orphanage, so I joined her. There were the three little guys helping Kally do the laundry. What a neat picture. They love helping do that. I wish I had the picture to post but I don't. I am going to try posting some on here though.

Today is chapel. It's a time of centering on God and His will for our lives. We've been showing the teenagers a G.Craig Lewis' DVD, on why teen dating is wrong. It's been powerful. The kids are having to think about their choices. Today they'll take a test on what they've learned. It should be interesting.

Now, how do I get pictures on here, I wonder. If you see some, then I've succeeded. If you see none, you know I need to learn a little more.

A scripture for today: Fear of the Lord lengthens one's life, but the years of the wicked are cut short. Proverbs 10:27. Walk today in the fear of the Lord and experience long life.L. Orphans R. El Shaddai

No comments: