Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Mind is Racing as Fast as Time is Moving

Bible School
Thousands hear that Jesus delivers from demonic oppression
There is so much to do and so little time.  There is so much to teach and it is crowding up my mind.  I'm not crazy or going crazy, I seem to have a tiny revelation as to how late the hour is.  I'm not advocating Jesus return on May 11, 2011, not at all.  He's coming, no doubt about it, and there are still souls untouched, unmoved by the message that Jesus will change their lives.  So we must work while it's day for night is coming and no man can work! 

I'm studying the Blood, the Kingdom and the necessity for deliverance. But then, last Thursday in chapel at El Shaddai, the interest the kids had in the life of Jesus as a real person brought another topic that must be studied out and presented.  Can I do this?  Yes! By the power of the Holy Spirit and by the Word that says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  So, that means praying ....a lot.  It means studying....a lot.  It means dying to my selfish desires, totally.  Yes! Lord!
Speaking to the multitudes!


On Friday morning a young man is coming here to study the Bible. He's a Jehovah's Witness and wants to understand truth.  Please pray for us to present truth to him and that his eyes would be open to truth!

I taught on the blood in Bible school last Friday evening and realized, my students don't  have a revelation of it.  Not yet, so please pray that they will.  They don't get it. They don't understand the power of the blood. They proclaim it but when you start picking it apart and explaining it from the Bible, they don't get it.  So, you can pray about that as well. 
Speaking at Family Harvest Church

I was told that the Jehovah Witnesses sacrificed a goat!!!!  Just the other day!!!!  My student asked if it was WRONG!!!!  At least he asked which means he wants to know. 

We are in the middle of Kanaval.  Noisy, demonic, terrible.  But we are also in the midst of a great move of God.  Oh that Haiti would step into what has been prophesied!!!  That this little part of an island would become a giant in God and a light to the nations.  It's going to happen and what an honor to be here right now spreading the Word of God to the least of these.  Can you tell I'm excited?? 
Delson preaching at a village church

No comments: