Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Everyday is a Good Day

After a serious talk with myself, I'm not watching what goes into my mouth.  It dawned on me that my eating was not at all balanced or with moderation and that nearly daily everything was fried, carbs, sweets as well.  So, now I'm drinking my breakfast (a smoothie of apple, banana, protein powder, cinnamon and honey--yum yum).  Maybe it won't make a difference inside but it sure makes a difference in guilt levels.  When we make right decisions, there's no way thoughts can turn to guilt.
Gary locked keys in truck at Bible school.

This boy got his arm in, popped the lock, but couldn't get his arm out.  He got a reward for his help!

Having said that, think about spending quality time with the Lord.  When we do, we don't feel guilty about not having done it.  Such simple remedies to guilt feelings, amen?

Lately, I've been making myself scarce at school.  There seems to be no reason for me to go there, when I have tons of things to do here.  (Like writing blogs).  It seems the time it takes to prepare teachings at chapel, church, Bible school are consuming me.  I love it. 

Yesterday, I forced Gary to take a day off.  He was so exhausted and we hadn't had a day off since December. Not anything that you could truly call "a day off."  So, we went to the beach and he slept all day.  Then he went to bed early last night, so he's feeling quite well today.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the office so that it's manageable.  Without the proper places to put things, it's impossible.  But, we'll keep working at it. One of these days, perhaps I can say, it is finished.

We'll be talking a lot about Jesus saying those words in the coming days as Easter approaches.  The magnitude and the agony of that cry could have only also brought relief.  When something is done it's done.  But, what he went through before that cry we will never be able to relate to nor will we be able to understand. As the recipients of the price He paid, we can only say, "Thank you, Jesus."  which will forever be our cry.  I've done a lot of studying on the Blood of Jesus and the power in His Blood is beyond our comprehension.  When you consider that His Blood came not from a human source but was Holy Blood, wow!

When Adam sinned it was his blood that became tainted with sin...think about it.....and it took the sinless blood of Jesus to rectify sin in all of us. 

Haiti's election results have been delayed.  We were supposed to hear tomorrow, now it will be next week. I'd say there are backroom deals going on and both Martelly and Manigat will get positions.  Why not? No one here would ever believe they lost.  Well, that's just my opinion.  Let's wait and see what happens. By the way, have you noticed there are no good leaders in the world today.  And all ground is shaky.  Look at the number of earthquakes!!! And please pray for Japan.  This may be their hour of salvation.  

No comments: